As the leading Employee Communication and Engagement Platform, Dynamic Signal is proud to open the application process for the 2018 DySiCares Grant Program. This grant is an extension of DySiCares, Dynamic Signal’s Employee Resource Group focused on Corporate Social Responsibility and we’re thrilled to offer non-profit organizations access to the same fantastic technology that twenty percent of the Fortune 500 are using to connect and engage with their most valued assets- their employees.
The selected organizations will receive a three-year license to Dynamic Signal’s award-winning Employee Communication and Engagement platform for up to 5,000 users. Dynamic Signal will also pay for two members of each organization to travel to our Silicon Valley headquarters for a personalized platform training session that will include program configuration, a detailed launch plan, and a strategic workshop sharing best practices utilized by our Fortune 100 clients. Grant recipients will also receive on-going support from our Customer Success team as well as access to our robust suite of online resources and tech support.
To qualify for the Dynamic Signal DySiCares Grant, nonprofits must be a registered 501(c)(3) with a minimum of 500 employees/volunteers and agree to allow Dynamic Signal to use your organization name, logo, and select program details and quotes across case studies, press releases, interviews, and other marketing materials.
Following application receipt, a member of the Dynamic Signal team will reach out to each qualified applicate for a phone interview. In addition to completing the short form below, please attached your answers to the following questions as a .doc, .docx, or .pdf.
1. Please describe your nonprofit model, mission, and values. (Max 300 words)
2. Please share a bit about your current challenges and goals. For example, what are your overall communication goals? What challenges are you currently experiencing? How are you currently communicating with employees, volunteers, donors and other important audiences? (Max 300 words)
3. As you think about your primary needs for the Dynamic Signal platform, what are some of the use cases you feel are most important? (eg: Mobile intranet, organization news reader, reaching dispersed or desk-less employees or volunteers, empowering employee advocacy and brand ambassadors on social media.) (Max 300 words)
4. Anticipated number of program participants, regions, languages, audiences (volunteers, full time/part time staff, donors, etc.)?
5. Current tools you’re using to communicate today?
6. If selected, who would likely support your program’s on-success and/or manage the day-to-day responsibilities?
Applications for this grant must be received by midnight PST on November 27th, 2018, and recipients will be announced at the end of year.